Uneven Granite Genuine Panama Weave Hat
After years of talking with female customers that hate hat head, Mr. Lerner created The Uneven Design, crafted so you don’t have to remove it when driving.
- A ladies wide-brim panama hat.
- Hand-woven with precision.
- Woven with beautiful, granite-colored materials
- Adorned with an even, matching bow
- The wide brim is tilted to accommodate up-dos
- Shape of the brim is optimized to make your neck appear longer and emphasize your features dramatically
This hat offers practicality in the form of pure fashion. Rather than suffer flattened hair, pair this becoming piece with a nice up-do that flatters your face shape. Pin the hat in place on top to offer sun protection and style in one swoop. This hat brings to mind the classic style of the panama hat without having to worry about the state of your hair when you take it off and put it back on. Distinguish your wardrobe and style. Purchase one of Gustavo Lerner’s passionately made pieces.
- Made with all ethically sourced materials
- 100% natural toquilla palm weave
- Grade 4 quality weave
- Front Brim: 3.5 inches
- Back Brim 1.5 inches
Use soft measuring tape to measure the circumference of your head about 1 cm above your eyebrows. Make sure the measuring tape is at the same height all around your head when measuring.
If you do not have a soft measuring tape, usa a string in the same way indicated above to measure your head. Then lay the string straight and measure it with ruler.
You can use inches but centimeters are more precise. Use our size chart to guide you the correct letter size.