Uneven Natural Genuine Panama Weave Hat
After years of talking with female customers that hate hat hair, Mr. Lerner created The Uneven Design that you don't have to take off for driving.
- A ladies wide-brim panama hat.
- Hand-woven with care.
- Beautiful, natural, cream colored woven body with contrasting black ribbon.
- Adorned with a becoming woven bow.
- The wide brim is tilted to accommodate hair styling including up-dos.
- All materials are ethically sourced
- 100% natural toquilla palm
- Woven in grade 4 quality
- Front brim: 3.5 inches
- Back Brim: 1.5 inches
- Handmade by Gustavo Lerner in Ecuador
Use soft measuring tape to measure the circumference of your head about 1 cm above your eyebrows. Make sure the measuring tape is at the same height all around your head when measuring.
If you do not have a soft measuring tape, usa a string in the same way indicated above to measure your head. Then lay the string straight and measure it with ruler.
You can use inches but centimeters are more precise. Use our size chart to guide you the correct letter size.